Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

20 Funny Status From Facebook

Selected Funny Facebook Status

1. Life is short.  Smile while you still have teeth.

2. I saw a shampoo with the title "Rich Looking". So, I washed my purse.

3. Its true, alcohol kills people. But how many people were born because of it?

4. Why does tasty mean that a things taste good and smelly means a thing smells bad?

5. When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered of God is playing angry bird with you?

6. I've been using google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the "I'm feeling lucky" buton.

7. At the end of the day, life should ask us, do you want to save the changes?

8. When my hands are cold, I warm them between my thighs. Are your ears cold?

9. I never forget a face, but in your case, I will be glad to make an exception.

10. Sometimes it is just easier to eat the last slice of pizza than fit the box in the fridge.

11. I don't know why everybody wants the white iphone, everyone knows the black one runs faster.

12. Girls are funniest creature. They hate it when you ask their age but will kill you if you forget their birthday.

13. Life always offers you a second chance. It is called tomorrow.

14.I find it so inspiring to watch people lazier than me. I still have much to learn.

15. I think third world war will be fought online because people around the world ha gone so lazy.

16. If somebody offers you a life time supply of candy and there is just one piece, don't eat it. It's probably poison.

17. Everyday can be Friday if you're really irresponsible. 

18. If a guy really loves a girl, the one and only thing he wanna change is her last name.

19.My alarm clock is a dream killer.

20. I'm back from my facebook vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment