Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Romantic Facebook Status

Collection Of Romantic Statuses

- I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.

- Life becomes romantic when someone start looking silently, but life becomes more romantic when someone start reading those eyes.

- Love is not something you take from one to give to another. love is to be shared among all; the more people we have in our family, the more love there will be to share.

- Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons. But only one person is enough for a beautiful life.

- If she is responsible for your smile, be responsible with her heart. 

- When you truly love someone, you can never get bored of that person.

- The most comfortable place in the world...... is with your beloved.

- If I could choose between loving you and breathing, I will choose my last breath to say I love you.

- Your are my world, my life and my soul, my reason for everything that I do. I love you and I will always and ever

- Your presence in my life brings smiles and loving thoughts within my heart.

- Thinking of you is easy. I do it everyday. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

- Dear heart, please fall in love only when you are ready, not when you are lonely.

- Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile.

- I did not choose you ............ my heart did.

-  You are my sun and moon, my yin and yang. My everything.

- I will always catch you when you think you are about to fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment