Monday, March 30, 2015
Ancient Japanese Proverbs And Sayings
2. A loud cat doesn't catch mice.
3. It is the early bird that gets the worm.
4. A silent man is the best one to listen to.
5. Ten people, ten colors.
6. The fallen blossom doesn't return to the branch.
7. Better go without medicine than call in an unskilled physician.
8. The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour.
9. Better to shave the heart than to shave the head.
10. When the character of a man is not clear to you , look at his friends.
11. Hidden virtues ring like a soft bell.
12. Even if you hide yourself from the world, don't lose sight of your real nature.
13. A man in love mistakes a pimple for a dimple.
14. When you have completed 95% of your journey, you are only halfway there.
15. The eyes speak as much as the mouth.
16. A person, who no matter how desperate the situation, gives others hope, is a true leader.
17. Time spent laughing is time spent with the gods.
18. Meeting is the beginning of parting.