Saturday, March 28, 2015
Impressive Chinese Proverbs And Sayings
2. Change is a process, not an event.
3. A wise man is able to adapt to the surprises of life as water to the decanter it is poured in.
4. In every crisis, there is opportunity.
5. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
6. If the wind comes from empty cave, it's not without a reason.
7. If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.
8. It is better to travel ten thousand miles than to read ten thousand books.
9. If you get up one more time than you fall, you will make it through.
10. Wisdom is the beauty of man.
11. Not the cry, but the flight of a wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow.
12. A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
13. If you wish your merit to be known, acknowledge that of other people.
14. People who say 'it cannot be done', should not interrupt those who are doing it.
15. You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
16. He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who ask a question remains a fool forever.
17. Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
18. Pearls don't lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it.
19. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.