Pages

15 Funniest Facebook Status

Funny Statuses For Facebook

1. You trust me holding your child? Do you know how many iphone screens I've cracked?

2. Never look back. If Cindrella went to pick of her shoe, she would not have become a princess.

3. A wise man once told me, no matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her...

4. When I go to someone's house and they tell me to make myself at home, the first thing I do is throw them out because I don't like visitors.

5. Drunk people, children and leggings always tell the truth.

6. God died for our sins, so if you don't sin, god died for nothing.

7. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in the pocket.

8. On facebook, a guy can post " I Love My Girl" and that will get numerous girlfriends excited.

9. First the engagement ring, then the wedding ring then the suffering.

10. I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

11. Money does not bring happiness, but shopping does.

12.Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.

13. Life is like a camera, always face with smile.

14.A man asked a fairy to make him desirable and irresistible to all women. She turned him into a credit card.

15. Seeing a spider is nothing. It becomes a problem when it disappears.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment