Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hilarious Status From Facebook

Popular Facebook Status

1. Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.

2. I do not need a beautiful wife, I can give her every appearance for money.

3. It is always the wrong person who teaches you the right things in life.

4. Liking your own facebook status is like high fiving yourself in public.

5. Whenever I get low in money, i start thinking really irrationally like what if I hadn't spent that $ 10 back in 2005

6. If optimists were truly optimistic they wouldn't see the rest of us as pessimists.

7. Good girls are found in every corner of earth. But unfortunately earth is round.

8 I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind.

9. When a woman says "What?" , it's not because she did not hear you. She's giving you a chance to change what you said.

10. If you see a guy opening a car door for a girl, it's one of two things, either a new girl, or a new car.

11. I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.

12. My stupid phone doesn't have enough battery left to take any pictures, but it has enough battery to keep telling me that it's low.

13.Talk to me long enough and you'll realize why I'm single.

0 comments:

Post a Comment