Monday, March 30, 2015
Inspiring Japanese Quotes And Sayings
2. Fall seven times and stand up eight.
3. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.
4. It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive disenchanted.
5. Silent worms dig holes in the wall.
6. Every problem has a solution.
7. When I want to think, I sit. When I want to change, I act..
8. You must be a light unto yourself.
9. Good medicine tastes bitter.
10. Do nothing that is of no use.
11. Repeated failures lead to success.
12. Experience the beauty of nature, and in doing so learn about yourself.
13. Time is difficult to get and easy to lose.
14. Because your heart is so beautiful, everything looks beautiful to you.
15. He is poor who does not feel content.