Monday, March 30, 2015
Wise Quotes And Proverbs From Japan
2. Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
3. If you do good things, you will live a wealthy life.
4. Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.
5. True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart.
6. The body is tortured only by the demon of the heart.
7. Greetings are those who turn up at the right moment to help.
8. Life is a candle before the wind.
9. Wisdom and virtue are like the two wheels of a cart.
10. Don't do your best. Do something. Make the best of it.
11. If you believe everything you read, better not read.
12. A good husband is healthy and absent.
13. When all the noise is gone there is only God.
14. Nothing is completely useless, you can find a use for everything.
15. Where profit is , loss is hidden near by.
16. The skill of using a mortar and pestle never leaves one.
17. Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an ass.