Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Inspirational Quotes And Sayings About Sports

Impressive Quotations On Sport (14 Quotations)
quotations on sports
1. I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

- Michael Jordan

2. It's not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
- Vince Lombardi

3. Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder,and give more than anyone else.
- Vince

4. The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.
- John Bingham

5. Champions are not made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.
- Muhammad Ali

6. Sports is human life in microcosm.
- Howard Cosell

7. It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low.
- Bill Nicholson 

8. I've never known anybody to achieve anything without overcoming adversity.
- Lou Holtz

9. I can accept failure, I can't accept not trying.
- Michael Jordan

10. When I go out on the ice, I just think about my skating. I forget it is a competition.
- K. Witt

11. Sports serves society by providing vivid examples of excellence.
- George F. Will

12.Winners never quit and quitters never win.

- Unknown

13.God blessed me with a lot of heart and no height, and I'll take that any day.
- Nate Robinson

14. I have a big-picture outlook, I am willing to fall, and I understand it's ok to fall , but I am going to get back up, I may take a step back, but in the end, I am going to take a giant leap forward.
- Tiger Woods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment