Pages

Cute And Romantic Love Quotes

Nice Romantic Quotes And Sayings
romantic quotations
1.Putting your head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of your head.

2. When giving her a dozen roses, 11 real and one fake, say I will love you until the last rose dies.

3. The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence .
- Edward Thomas

4. Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

5. The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.

6. Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul. 
-Saint Augustine

7. Love is the flower you've got to let grow.
- John Lennon 

8. Where death shall all world subdue, our love shall live, and later life renew.
- Edmund Spenser

9. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
- Moulin Rouge

10. I love as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

11. We are the most alive when we're in love.
- John Updike

12. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- Robert Frost

13. Loving a person is not about logic or reason.
- Paradise Kiss

14. Real love stories have never endings.
- Richard Bach 

15. Perhaps it is good to have beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.

16. I still trust you, I still believe in you and I still want to spend my life with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment