Pages

Short And Interesting Facebook Status

Facebook Status Collection

- What doesn't kill you, seriously disappoints me.

- Keep your face in the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.

- Remembers the day when blackberry and apple were just fruit.

- Of course women have cleaner mind than men. They change them much more often.

- Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.

- Kindness is the greatest of all balms.

- Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.

- If you thinks nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.

- The real reason women live longer than men because they don't have to live with women.

- If you want to cry use a tissue, not your facebook status.

- I am who I am, your approval is not needed.

- I think my girlfriend has sixty-one boyfriends before me. She calls me her sixty second lover.

- Your intelligence is my commonsense.

- I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.

- Please be patient even toilet can handle only one asshole at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment