Thursday, April 9, 2015
Ancient Indian Proverbs And Sayings
2. He is a real friend who assists in time of danger.
3. You can never enter the same river twice.
4. Those who hunt deer sometimes raise tigers.
5. I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet.
6. There are as many characters as there are individuals.
7. God cures the patient, the doctor takes the fee.
8. What does a monkey know the taste of ginger?
9. Where there is sunshine, there is also shade.
10. Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
11. If you live in the river you should make friends with the crocodile.
12. Life is a bridge. Cross over it, but build no house on it.
13. What is the use of crying when the birds ate the whole farm?
14. A beautiful woman belongs to everyone; an ugly one is yours alone.
15. Black alphabet equal to buffalo.
16. A black sheep infects the whole flock.