Saturday, April 11, 2015
Old American Proverbs And Quotes
2. We will be known forever by the tracks we leave.
3. Don't cry over split milk.
4. Bad the crow, bad the egg.
5. Beauty is in the eyes of beholder.
6. A living dog is better than a dead lion.
7. Don't count your chickens before they hatch
8. Don't judge a book by its cover.
9. A good son makes a good husband.
10. Do not change horses in the middle of the river.
11. A bow too much bent will break.
12. There is no death, only a change of worlds.
13. Listen to the wind it talks. Listen to the silence, it speaks. Listen to your heart, it knows.
14. A smart mouse has more than one hole.
15. A monkey in silk is a monkey no less.
16. Faithful are the wounds of a friend.