Friday, April 10, 2015
Wise Proverbs From America
2. If you can't beat them, join them.
3. A man is as big as the things that made him mad.
4. A poor excuse is better than none at all.
5. Before eating, always take time to thank the food.
6. Beggars can't be choosers.
7. Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan.
8. Bad news travels fast.
9. Variety is the spice of life.
10. No one else can represent your conscience.
11. A bird never flew on one wing.
12. Death don't see no difference between the big house and the cabin.
13. The tragedy of life is not death but what we let die inside of us while we live.
14. Every cloud has a silver lining.
15. Take only memories, leave only footprints.
16. The good looking boy may be just good in the face.
17. When you create something of beauty, you must give it way.