Saturday, May 23, 2015
Marketing Quotes And Sayings
Inspiring Quotes About Marketing (11 Quotations)
1. The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself.
- Peter Drucker
2. Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed.
- Dan Zarrella
3. Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign.
- Jon Buscall
4. Make your marketing so useful people would pay for it.
- Jay Baer
5. In marketing I've seen only one strategy that can't miss- and that is to market to your best customers first, your best prospects second and the rest of the world last.
- John Romero
6. Marketing is to be about making a myth and telling it. Now it's about telling a truth and sharing it.
- Marc Mathieu
7. Strong customer relationships drive sales, sustainability , and growth.
- Tom Cates
8. Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does.
- Steuart Henderson Britt
9. Give them quality. That's the best kind of advertising.
- Milton Hershey
10. Marketing is telling a story about your value that resonates enough with people that they want to give you money.
- Seth Godin
11. What we are trying to do in marketing is not to change minds , but to take advantage of the perceptions that are already there.
- Ries And Trout