Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Quotes About Justice
Collection Of Justice Quotes And Sayings (12 Quotations)
1. Until justice is blind to color, until education is unaware of race, until opportunity is unconcerned with the color of men's skins, emancipation will be a proclamation but not a fact.
- Lyndon B. Johnson
2. Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
- Benjamin Franklin
3. There is no such thing as justice - in or out of court.
- Clarence Darrow
4. Justice can not be for one side alone, but must be for both.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
5. Justice is a conscience, not a personal conscience but the conscience of the whole of humanity.
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
6. It is the spirit and not the form of law that keep justice alive.
- Earl Warren
7. If we do not maintain justice, justice will not maintain us.
- Francis Bacon
8. The best safeguard against fascism is is to establish a social justice to the maximum extent possible.
- Arnold Toynbee
9. Liberty, equality- bad principles! The only true principle for humanity is justice; and justice to the feeble is protection and kindness.
- Henri Frederic Amiel
10. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
- Martin Luther King Jr.
11. In the end we must remember that no amount of rules or their enforcement will enforce those who struggle with justice on their side.
- Nelson Mandela
12. No man's ambitions have a right to stand in the way of performing a simple act of justice.
- John Peter Altegld