Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Quotes About Training

Collection Of Great Training Quotes And Sayings

training quotes1. The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit.
- Morihei Ueshiba

2. Today I know that physical training should have as much place in the curriculum as mental training.
- Mahatma Gandhi

3. I always love training at crazy times. It's an edge I'm creating over everyone else.
- Tim Tebow

4. No matter how long you train someone to be brave, you never know if they are or not until something real happens.
- Veronica Roth

5. The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat.
- Navy SEAL

6. It's all to do with the training: You can do a lot if you're properly trained.
- Elizabeth II

7. Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
- Gordon B. Hinckley

8. The more I train the more I realize I have more speed in me.
- Leroy Burrel

0 comments:

Post a Comment