Monday, May 11, 2015
Quotes And Sayings About Commitment
Popular Commitment Quotes/Sayings ( 15 Quotations)
1. Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent, planning, and focused effort.
- Paul J. Meyer
2. If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.
- Criss Jami
3. Commitment is that turning point in your life when you seize the moment and convert it into an opportunity to alter your destiny.
- Denis Waitley
4. Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer.
- Marcia Wieder
5. Unless commitment is made, they are only promises and hopes; but no plans.
- Peter F. Drucker
6. Stay committed in your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.
- Tom Robbins
7. Commitment is the enemy of resistance, for it is the serious promise to press on, to get up, no matter how many times you are knocked down.
- David Mc Nally
8 Without involvement, there is no commitment. Mark it down, asterisk it, circle it, underline it.
- Stephen Covey
9. Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep.
- Denis Waitley
10. Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the "right stuff" to turn our dreams into reality.
- James Womack
11. Do the thing and you will be given the power.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. A total commitment is paramount to reach the ultimate in performance.
- Tom Flores
13. You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.
- Les Brown
14. Talent will not always find its way but commitment will.
- Nancy Crow
15. There is no abiding success without commitment.
- Anthony Robbins