Friday, June 12, 2015
Quotations About Nationalism
Most Popular Nationalism Quotes And Sayings
- H.G Wells
2. Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of manking.
- Albert Einstein
3. Nationalism as we know it, is the result of a form of state-sponsored branding.
- Bryant H. McGill
4. Nationalism is power-hunger tempered by self-deception.
- George Orwell
5. Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin.
- Mohammad Al-Gaddafi
6. I have no sense of nationalism, only a cosmic consciousness of belonging to the human family.
- Rosika Schwimmer
7. Traditional nationalism cannot survive the fissioning of the atom. One world or none.
- Stuart Chase
8. Nationalism, and its chum, patriotism, encourage unedifying hyperbole.
- Douglas Eaglesham Dunn
9. It is well-known fact that we always recognize our homeland when we are about to lose it.
- Albert Camus
10. It is not easy to see how the more extreme forms of nationalism can long survive when men have seen the earth in its true perspective as a single small globe against the stars.
- Artheu C. Clarke
11. We are in the midst of a great transition from narrow nationalism to international partnership.
- Lyndon B. johnson
12. Whena whole nation is roaring patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its hearts.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson