Saturday, June 13, 2015
Quotes About Communication
Popular Communication Quotes And Sayings (15 Quotations)
- George Bernard Shaw
2. The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't being said. The art of reading between the lines is a life long quest of the wise.
- Shannon L. Alder
3. Communication - the human connection - is the key to personal and career success.
- Paul J. Mayor
4. Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
5. The art of communication is the language of leadership.
- James Humes
6. The two words "Information" and "Communication" are often used interchangeably, but they signify quite different things. Information is giving out; communication is getting through.
- Sydney H. Harris
7. People who have nothing to say are never at a loss in talking.
- Josh Billings
8. The basic building block of good communication is the feeling that every human being is unique and of value.
9. Communication is the real work of leadership.
- Nitin Nohria
10. In the last analysis, what we are communicates far more eloquently than anything we say or do.
- Stephen Covey
11. Communication is the solvent of all problems and is the foundation for personal development.
- Peter Shepherd
12. The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.
- Anthony Robbins
13. Communication works for those who work at it.
- John Powell
14. 99 % of all problems in communications start with misunderstandings which develop as a result of differing viewpoints and conditioning.
15. Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow.
- Lawrence Clark Powell