Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Quotes About Giving
Popular Giving Quotes And Sayings (14 Quotations)
- Amy Carmichael
2. Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.
- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
3. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
- Pablo Picasso
4. If you knew what I know about the power of giving, you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it in some way.
- Lord Buddha
5. No-one has ever become poor by giving.
- Anne Frank
6. It is the heart that does the giving; the fingures only let go.
- African Proverb
7. Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give.
- Ben Carson
8. Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting.
- Asquith Bibesco
9. From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life.
- Arthur Ashe
10. Giving is the highest expression of potency.
- Erich Fromm
11. I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. I am afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare.
- C.S Lewis
12. No person was never honored for what he received. He was honored for what he gave.
- Calvin Coolidge
13. Giving is the master key to success, in all applications of human life.
- Bryant McGill
14. Deeds of giving are the very foundations of the world.
- Jewish Saying