Friday, June 26, 2015
Quotes And Sayings About Sunset
Popular Quotations On Sunset (11 Quotes)
1. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
- Rabindranath Tagore
2. When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.
- George R.R Martin
3. To leave out beautiful sunsets is the secret of good taste.
- Dejan Stojanovie
4. Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. I don't know what you could say about a day in which you have seen four beautiful sunsets.
- John Glenn
6. Sunset is my favorite color, and rainbow is second.
- Mattie Stepanek
7. A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
- Claude Debussy
8. Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting.
- Richard Paul Evans
9. How strange this fear of death is! We are never frightened at a sunset.
- George MacDonald
10. May there be just enough clouds in your life to create a glorious sunset.
11. The setting sun, and music at the close, as the last taste of sweets, is sweetest last.
- William Shakespeare