Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Sayings About Farmers And Farming
Quotes On Farmers And Farming (11 Quotations)
- John Morrison
2. I don't know how the poor farmers deal with such situations in real life. It's really sad.
- Sanjay Dutt
3. The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways.
- John F. Kennedy
4. Farmers only worry during the growing season, but townspeople worry all the time.
- E.W Howe
5. What we're trying to do is not only create farmers, but entrepreneurs.
- Lisa Hardaway
6. Farmers are respectable and interesting to me in proportion as they are poor.
- Henry David Thoreau
7. Farming is a profession of hope.
- Brian Brett
8. If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer's crop, who are we to say it shouldn't rain?
- Tom Barrett
9. The first farmer was the first man. All historic nobility rests on the possession and use of land.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Farming looks mighty easy when our plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
11. It is thus with farming, if you do one thing late, you will be late in all your work.
- Cato The Elder