Thursday, June 4, 2015
Famous Quotes And Sayings About Self-Respect
1. I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.
- Charlotte Bronte
2. That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.
- William J.H Boetcker
3. I would rather be alone with dignity than in a relationship that requires me to sacrifice my self- respect.
- Mandy Hale
4. Everyone in society should be a role model, not only for their own self-respect, but for respect from others.
- Barry Bonds
5. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Lord Buddha
6. The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.
- Sonya Friedman
7. As long as a man stands on his own way, everything seems to be in his way.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. If you want to be respected by others the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky
9. Self-respect permeates every aspect of your life.
10. He that respect himself is safe from others. He wears a coat of mail that none can pierce.
- Henry Wadsworth
11. Believe you know all the answers and you know all the answers. Believe you're a master and you are.
- Richard Bach
12. Not respecting yourself is the same as committing suicide at a slow rate.
13. They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them.
- Mahatma Gandhi