Sunday, June 14, 2015
Speaking Quotes And Sayings
Wonderful Quotes About Speaking (12 Quotations)
- Colleen Hoover
2. You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; in just the same way, you learn to love by loving.
- Anatole France
3. To speak and to speak well are two things. A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks.
- Ben Jonson
4. Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.
- Dorothy Sarnoff
5. Once you believe that God is speaking directly to you, there is no discussion.
- Jon Krakauer
6. Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you. Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you.
7. Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks.
- Davy Crockett
8. The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.
9. You can speak well if your tongue can deliver the message of your heart.
- John Ford
10. Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them.
11. First learn the meaning of what you say, and then speak.
12. It's not how strongly you feel about your topic, it's how strongly they feel about your topic after you speak.
- Tim Salladay