Friday, July 31, 2015
Famous Trouble Quotations (15 Quotes)
- Thomas Paine
2. Man only likes to count his troubles; he doesn't calculate his happiness.
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky
3. Trouble is part of your life - if you don't share it, you don't give the person who ,loves you a chance to love you enough.
- K. Knight
4. The trouble with our times is that the future is not what is used to be.
- Paul Valery
5. The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
- Lily Tomlin
6. I've been getting in trouble my whole life and I really don't care what anybody thinks of what I do on stage as a comic.
- Andrew Dice Clay
7. Real friendship is shown in times of trouble; prosperity is full of friends.
8. But then, that was the trouble with relationships generally. They had their own temperature and there was no thermostat.
- Nick Hornby
9. The trouble with ignorance is that it picks up confidence as it goes along.
- Arnold Glasow
10. Genius is a supreme capacity for getting its possessors into trouble.
- Samuel Butler
11. Trouble is, in our own lives, we do a similar thing far too often and then wonder why things turn out wrong.
- Jill Devine
12. Borrow trouble for yourself, if that;s your nature, but don't lend it to your neighbours.
- Rudyard Kipling
13. It is wise for us to forget our troubles, there are always new ones to replace them.
- Brigham Young
14. The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
- Walt West
15. If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
- Frank A. Clark
Collection Of Wound Quotes/Sayings (14 Quotations)
2. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
- Oprah Winfrey
3. Great is the power of habit. It teaches us to bear fatigue and to despise wounds and pain.
- Marcus Tullius
4. What deep wounds ever closed without a scar? The hearts bleed longest, and but heal to wear That which disfigures it.
- Lord Byron
5. The wounded gladiator forswears all fighting, but soon forgetting his former wound resumes his arms.
6. Some wounds never heal. They just stop bleeding.
7. It's not the wound that teaches, but the healing.
- Marty Rubin
8. Nobody likes having salt rubbed into their wounds, even if it is the salt of the earth.
- Rebecca West
9. I think scars are like battle wounds - Beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are cor coming out of it.
- Demi Lovato
10. We are always given the very wounds that we are eventually meant to teach others to heal.
- Teal Swan
11. Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.
- Lord Buddha
12. Don't allow your wounds to turn you into a person you are not.
- Pulo Coelho
13. Licking your wounds will not stop the bleeding, but applying pressure will.
- Orrin Woodward
14. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
14 Most Inspiring Light Quotes And Sayings
- Bram Stoker
2. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
3. Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
4. If light is in your heart, you will find your way home.
5. I wish I could show when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.
6. All light will shine only in darkness, so where will you shine ?
- Khai Khai
7. Ours is the responsibility to keep our lights bright for others to see and follow.
- Thomas S. Monson
8. Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.
- Yogi Bhajan
9. If you light a lamp for someone else, it will also brighten your path.
- Lord Buddha
10. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act in. That's who we really are.
- J.H Rowling
11. Every moment of light and dark is a miracle.
- Walt Whitman
12. Let your light shine. Be a source of strength and courage. Share your wisdom. Radiate love.
- Wilferd Peterson
13. In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.
- Francis Bacon
14. Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame.
- Henry David Thoreau
15 Motivational Quotations About Knowledge
1. A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin, and culture is like a tree without roots.
- Marcus Garvey
2. The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
3. Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.
- Anton Chekhov
4. The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
- Stephen Hawkin
5. The pursuit of knowledge is never-ending. The day you stop seeking knowledge is the day you stop growing.
- Brandon Travis Ciaccio
6. Every addition to true knowledge is an addition to human power.
- Horace Mann
7. Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
- Bruce Lee
8. A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
- Kahlil Gibran
9. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.
- James Madison
10. Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes.
- Peter F. Drucker
11. Zeal without knowledge is fire without light.
- Thomas Fuller
12. It is no good to try stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge.
- Enrico Fermi
13. Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness.
- George Washinton
14. The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.
- Ralph W.
15. It is possible to fly without motors, but not without knowledge and skill.
- Wilbur Wright and Orville Wright
Most Popular Quotations About Caring (11 Quotes)
- Anthony J. D'Angelo
2. Caring for someone is easy, but to make someone care for you is difficult. So, never lose the one who really cares for you.
3. Letting go doesn't mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to..
- Mandy Hale
4. I stopped caring so much about what people might think if I sung about love and humanity.
- Wayne Coyne
5. I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival.
- Audre Lorde
6. Life has taught me that respect, caring and love must be shared, for its only through sharing that friendhsips are born.
- Donna A. Favors
7. By not caring too much about what people think, I'm able to think myself and propagate ideas which are very often unpopular. And I succeed.
- Albert Ellis
8. The right mixture of caring and not caring- I suppose that's what love is.
- James Hilton
9. Happiness is a having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- George Burns
10. One person caring about another represents life's greatest value.
- Jim Rohn
11. Bear one another's burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ.
Collection Of Best Healing Quotes (12 Quotations)
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf
2. Part of the healing process is sharing with other people who care.
- Jerry Cantrell
3. We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.
- Marianne Williamson
4. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
- Hubert Harotio
5. True healing is always begin with your thoughts. Master your thoughts and you will master your life.
6. Healing yourself is connected with healing others.
- Yoko Ono
7. God calls us to life, to love, to healing. We merely have to find our way home.
- Lisa Tawn
8. Herb is a healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.
- Bob Marley
9. The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.
- Nicholas Sparks
10. Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.
- Tori Amos
11. Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.
12. Every situation, properly perceived, becomes an opportunity to heal.
- A Course In Miracles
Famous Lottery Quotations (8 Quotes)
1. Those who have prospered and profited from life's lottery have a moral obligation to share their good fortune.
- Dick Gephardt
2. Do you want to feel wanted? Win the lottery, see how many more fake people enter your life.
- Frederick Joseph
3. Adventure upon all the tickets in the lottery, and you lose for certain; and the greater the number of your tickets the nearer your approach to this certainty.
- Adam Smith
4. If you really want something is this life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers.
- Dan Castellaneta
5. Although it's easy to forget, a share is not a lottery ticket.......it's part-ownership of a business.
- Peter Lynch
6. Luck is not as random as you think. Before that lottery ticket won the jackpot, someone had to buy it.
- Vera Nazarian
7. The lottery is a tax on people who flunked math.
- Monigue Lioyd
8. It has appeared from the inevitable laws of our nature, so human beings must suffer from want. These are the unhappy persons who, in the great lottery of life, have drawn a blank.
- Thomas Malthus
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Great Quotations About Loyalty (15 Quotes)
2. Loyalty is a characteristic trait. Those who has it, gives it free of charge.
- Ellen J. Barrier
3. Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love.
- Morihei Ueshiba
4. Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I have ever thought I'd have.
- Ernie Banks
5. A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing, and man's loyalty is tested when he has everything.
6. The finest proof of our loyalty toward one another was our monstrous disloyalities towards everyone else.
- Alain de Botton
7. Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; True as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon.
- Samuel Butler
8. There is something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty.
9. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.
- Zig Ziglar
10. The strength of a family, like the strength of an army. is in its loyalty to each other.
- Mario Puzo
11. We have to recognise that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.
- Cornel West
12. Loyalty isn't grey. It's black and white. You're either loyal completely, or not loyal at all.
13. Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice.
- Woodrow T. Wilson
14. Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise.
- Hannah Arendt
15. You've got to give loyalty down, if you want loyalty up.
- Donald T. Regan
Collection Of Best Sharing Quotes (12 Quotations)
- Brian Tracy
2. Receiving is good but giving is much better. Nevertheless, sharing is the best.
- Shahrizad Shafian
3. Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
- Norman Macewan
4. I love sharing my story. It's endlessly healing.
- Ben Vereen
5. Knowledge increases by sharing but not by saving.
- Kamari aka Lyrikal
6. Three keys to more abundant living: caring about others, daring for others, sharing with others.
- William Arthur Ward
7. A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.
- Denis Waitley
8. If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.
- Margaret Fuller
9. There is no joy in possession without sharing.
10. Share everything. Don't take things that aren't yours. Put things back where you found them.
- Robert Fulghum
11. If you haven't got any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
- Bob Hope
12. There is no delight in owning anything unshared.
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Great Quotations And Sayings On Gardening
2. The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul.
- Alfred Austin
3. I like gardening - It's a place where I find myself when I need to lose myself.
- Alice Sebold
4. Gardening is how I relax. It's another form of creating and playing with colors.
- Oscar Renta
5. My hands will get dirty holding your rose-shaped heart, because love is like gardening- it's earthy and takes work to keep it alive.
- Jarod Kintz
6. What a man needs in gardening is a cast-iron back, with a hinge in it.
- Charles Dudley
7. There is no gardening mistakes, only experiments.
- Janet Kilburn Phillips
8. Those who labor in the earth are the chosen people of God.
- Thomas Jefferson
9. Gardening is the purest of human pleasures.
- Francis Bacon
10. Gardening is a process, not a product.
Collection Of Famous Betting Quotes (9 Quotations)
- Boo Weekley
2. No one ever won a chess game by betting on each move. Sometimes you have to move backward to get a step forward.
- Amar Bose
3. Sports betting is all about money management, so the most money won on one event is not the most important thing.
- Bruce Dern
4. Choosing friends based on how much money they have is like betting on a horse because you like its saddle.
- Stephen Smoke
5. A man's gotta make at least one bet a day else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.
- Jim Jones
6. In a bet there is a fool and a thief.
7. Even betting against myself, I could always find a way to lose.
- Jonathan Tropper
8. I bet on a horse at ten-to-one. It didn't come in until half-past five.
- Henny Youngman
9. The problem with winning at blackjack and sports betting is that sooner or later a big guy in a suit tells you to leave.
- William Poundstone
Collection Of Famous Gambling Quotes (17 Quotations)
1. Gambling can turn into a dangerous two-way street when you least expect it. Weird things happen suddenly, and your life can go all to pieces.
- Hunter S. Thompson
2. By gaming we lose both our time and treasure: two things most precious to the life of man.
- Owen Feltham
3. Maybe the difference between first marriage and second marriage is that the second time at least you know you are gambling.
- Elizabeth Gilbert
4. Gambling is part of the human condition. I love it. I have the best time gambling. I've been winning fortunes, and I've been losing them.
- Jerry Lewis
5. Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
- Wilson Mizner
7. With any addiction like gambling, it becomes the central feature of the person's life. Everything else hangs on it.
- Walt Miller
8. At the gambling table, there are no fathers and sons.
9. There is no gambling like politics.
- Benjamin Disraeli
10. A gambler is nothing but a man who makes his living out of hope.
- William Bolitho
11. Gambling is not about how well you play the games, it's really about how well you handle your money.
- VP Pappy
12. A Gentleman is a man who will pay his gambling debts even when he knows he has been cheated.
- Leo Tolstoy
13. There are two great pleasures in gambling: that of winning and that of losing.
14. Gambling with card, or dice or stocks, is all one thing - it is getting money without giving an equivalent for it.
- Henry Ward Beecher
15. Unfortunately, gambling and winning don't often go hand-in-hand.
- Pete Rose
16. The gambling known as business looks with severe disfavor on the business known as gambling.
- Ambrose Bierce
17. You cannot get anything out of nature of from God by gambling; only out of your neighbor.
- John Ruskin
Collection Of Best Soil Quotes/Sayings
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. To be a successful farmer one must first know the nature of the soil.
3. Untitled soil, however fertile it may be, will bear thistles and thorns; and so it is with man's mind.
- Teresa Of Avila
4. Today the soil is under you; tomorrow it may be over you. Pray before your prayed upon.
5. Every soil does not bear the same fruit.
6. The unity of blood and soil must be restored.
- Richard Walther Darre
7. If you build up the soil with organic material, the plants will do just fine.
- John Harrison
8. The soil under the grass is dreaming of a young forest, and under the pavement the soil is dreaming of grass.
- Wendell Berry
9. Like the soil, mind is fertilized while it lies fallow, until a new burst of bloom ensues.
- John Dewey
10. The ancient rule - Whatever is fixed to the soil belongs to the soil.
- Anglo-Saxon Law
11. The miracle of the seed and the soil is not available by affirmation, it is only available by labor.
- Jim Rohn
12. Emancipation from the bondage of soil is no freedom for the tree.
- Rabindranath Tagore
13. If the soil is destroyed, then our liberty of action and choice are gone.
- W.C Lowdermilk
14. To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Famous Quotations And Sayings On Gardens
1. A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust.
- Gertrude Jekyll
2. The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses.
- Hanna Rion
3. Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes.
- Clare Ansberry
4. To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
- Audrey Hepburn
5. A gardener learns more in the mistakes than in the successes.
- Barbara Dodge
6. No two gardens are the same. No two days are the same in one garden.
- Hugh Johnson
7. How deeply seated in the human heart is the liking for gardens and gardening.
- Alexander Smith
8. I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.
- Walt Disney
9. Gardens...... should be like lovely, well-shaped girls: all curves, secret corners, unexpected deviations, seductive surprises and then still more curves.
- H.E. Bates
10. Life begins the day you start a garden.
11. A garden really lives only insofar as it is an expression of faith, the embodiment of a hope and a song of praise.
- Russell Page
12. I have never had so many good ideas day after day as when I worked in the garden.
- John Erskine
Collection Of Quotations About Propaganda (10 Quotes)
2. Propaganda is as powerful as heroin; it surreptitiously dissolves all capacity to think.
- Gil Courtemanche
3. Propaganda is a monologue that is not looking for an answer, but an echo.
- W.H Auden
4. Propaganda is to a democracy what violence is to a dictatorship.
- William Blum
5. The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human.
- Aldous Huxley
6. We have made the Reich by propaganda.
- Joseph Goebbels
7. To swallow and follow, whether old doctrine or new propaganda , is a weakness still dominating the human mind.
- Charlotte Perkins
8. It is the emergence of mass media which makes possible the use of propaganda techniques on a societal scale.
- Jacques Ellul
9. Propaganda is a soft weapon; hold it in your hands too long, and it will move about like a snake, and strike the other way.
- Jean Anouilh
10. All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
- Adolf Hitler
Collection Of Great Quotations On Appreciation
- H. Jackson Brown
2. The greatest humiliation in life, is to work hard on something from which you expect a great appreciation and then fail to get it.
- E.W. Howe
3. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belongs to us as well.
4. Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
- Margaret Cousins
5. We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
- Friedrich Koenig
6. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
- Dalai Lama
7. I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot gave than to have things I am not able to appreciate.
- Elbert Hubbart
8. Be verbal in acknowledging your appreciation.
- Catherine Pulsifer
9. Appreciation, not possession, makes a things ours.
- Marty Rubin
10. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.
- John F. Kennedy
11. Gives thanks for a little and you will find a lot.
Wise Quotations About Decision (14 Quotes)
2. Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take can sometimes be the most painful.
- Jose N. Harris
3. It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
- Roy Disney
4. The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn.
- David Russel
5. A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
6. Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.
- Tom Robbins
7. A decision without the pressure of consequence is hardly a decision at all.
- Eric Langmuir
8. If you insist on making teenage decisions in your adult life, you can only expect teenage results.
- Melanie Joy
9. Decisions are the hardest thing to make, especially when it is a choice between where you should be and where you want to be.
10. Make decision from the heart and use your head to make it work out.
- Sir Girad
11. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- Tony Robbins
12. Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. Sometimes you know you have made the right decision, simply because of how hard it is.
- Sara J. Henry
14. Making good decisions is a crucial skill at every level.
- Peter Drucker
Collection Of Choice Quotes And Sayings (16 Quotes)
- Angelina Jolie
2. The choices we make about the lives we live determine the kinds of legacies we leave.
- Tavis Smiley
3. The choices you make in life make your life.
- Michael Josephson
4. No matter what the situation, remind yourself "I have a choice".
- Deepak Chopra
5. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
- Nelson Mandela
6. The choices you make now, the people you surround yourself with, they all have the potential to affect your life, even who you are, forever.
- Sarah Dessen
7. There are hard choices to be made in balancing the country's security and an individual's liberties. But it is a choice that has to be faced.
- Charles Kennedy
8. There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.
- Denis Waitley
9. Every choice you make has an end result.
- Zig Ziglar
10. It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
- J.K Rowling
11. Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice.
- Stephen Covey
12. We don't get to choose what is true. We only get to choose what we do about it.
- Kami Garcia
13. Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future.
- Catherine Pulsifer
14. When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that is in itself a choice.
- William James
15. Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
16. The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice.
- George Eliot
Monday, July 27, 2015
Popular Quotations About Appearance (16 Quotes)
- Thomas Paine
2. Appearance rules the world.
- Friedrich Schiller
3. Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success.
- Christopher Lasch
4. Apperance is something absolute, but reality is not that way - everything is interdependent, not absolute.
- Dalai Lama
5. The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.
6. People search for love based on appearance, but they forget about attitude and personality.
- Aleksandr Sebryakov
7. Beware, so long as you live, of judging men by their outward appearance.
- Jean de La Fontaine
8. Appearance is not a design. Design is a way it works.
- Steve Jobs
9. Appearances can be deceptive. The fact that we cannot see what God is doing does not mean that He is doing nothing.
- Sinclair Ferguson
10. Appearance matters a great deal because you can often tell a lot about people by looking at how they present themselves.
- Lemony Snicket
11. Appearances are not held to be a clue to the truth. But we seem to have no other.
- Ivy Compton
12. How things look on outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.
- Henry Ward
13. Our true beauty is defined by our soul; our appearance is just a camouflage we use to hide our true beauty, our true identity.
- Andriana Kelisakieva
14. Be not deceived with the first appearance of things, for show is not substance.
15. Neglect of appearance becomes men.
16. I have yet to meet a man as fond of high moral conduct as he is of outward appearances.
Collection Of Great Quotations On Compassion
- Dalai Lama
2. Compassion is the basis of morality.
- Arthur Schopenhauer
3. Compassion is the keen awareness of the interdependence of all things.
- Thomas Merton
4. Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.
- Albert Schweitzer
5. I would like my life to be a statement of love and compassion - and where it isn't, that's where my work lies.
- Ram Dass
6. Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation.
- Henry Ward
7. In compassion, when we feel with the other, we dethrone ourselves from the center of our world and we put another person there.
- Karen Armstrong
8. Compassion is not weakness, and concern for the unfortunate is not socialism.
- Hubert H.
9. Fear grows out of the things we think; it lives in our minds. Compassion grow out of the things we are, and lives in our hearts.
- Barbara Garrison
10. Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
11. Embrace love and compassion with all your spirit. Understand that they never hurt or offend, they just heal and empower.
- Steve Maraboli
12. Make no judgements where you have no compassion.
- Anne McCaffrey
13. Few things are so deadly as a misguided sense of compassion.
- Chuck Colson
14. When our communication supports compassionate giving and receiving, happiness replaces violence and grieving.
- Marshall Rosenberg
Famous Quotations About Intention (14 Quotes)
2. Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it.
- Milton Friedman
3. Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.
- Peter Drucker
4. One lives with so many bad deeds on one's conscience and some good intentions in one's heart.
- John Dewey
5. The reward of actions depends upon the intentions and every person will get reward according to what he has intended.
6. Half consequences of good intentions is evil. Half of the consequences of bad intentions is good.
- Mark Twain
7. Everything happens for reason, even if you can't understand why at the time. Never doubt the universe intentions for you.
8. People with good intentions make promises but people with good character keep them.
9. Good intentions are not enough. They've never put an onion in the soup yet.
- Sonya Levien
10. When our actions are based on good intentions, our soul has not regrets.
- Anthony Douglas
11. The countenance is the portrait of the soul, and the eyes mark is its intentions.
12. Hell is paved with good intentions.
- Samuel Johnson
13. Advice is judged by results, not by intentions.
14. Each decision we make, each action we take, is born out of an intention.
- Sharon Salzberg
Collection Of Quotations About Tension (12 Quotes)
1. There is always tension between the possibilities we aspire to and our wounded memories and past mistakes.
- Sean Brady
2. Good stories are driven by conflict, tension, and high stakes.
- William Landay
3. Reading is the most special of therapies for ending a tension-filled day.
- Shanthi Gopalan
4. Failures do what is tension relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving.
- Alakh Aggarwal
5. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
6. Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry - all forms of fear - are caused caused by too much future, and not enough presence.
- Eckhart Tolle
7. Some tension is necessary for the soul to grow, and we can put that tension to good use. We can look for every opportunity to give and receive love, to appreciate nature, to heal our wounds, and the wounds of others, to forgive, and to serve.
- Joan Borysenko
8. Relaxation means realising all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one's being.
- Donald Curtis
9. The world is all gates, all opportunities, strings of tension waiting to be struck.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Maturity is achieved when a person accepts life as full of tension.
- Joshua L. Liebman
11. Tension, in the long run, is the more dangerous force than any feud known to man.
- Criss Jami
12. A warrior of the light..... never confuses tension with anxiety.
- Paulo Coelho
Sunday, July 26, 2015
Influential Quotations On Worry (15 Quotes)
- Corrie ten Boom
2. What worries you masters you.
2. What worries you masters you.
- Haddon W. Robinson
3. Worrying is stupid. It's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.
- Wiz Khalifa
4. Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.
- Bob Marley
5. Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don't want.
- Abraham Hicks
6. Either you have control or you don't. If you do, take control; if you don't, don't waste your energy on worry.
- Wayne W. Dyer
7. Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due.
- William Ralph Inge
8. The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.
- Robert Frost
9. No amount of worry can solve any problem.
- Godwin Delali
10. You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry, don't worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.
- Walter Hagen
11. Worry is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
- Arthur Somers Roche
12. A hundred load of worry will not pay an ounce of debt.
- George Herbert
13. Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
- Benjamin Franklin
14. Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.
- Ana Monnar
15. Action is worry's worst enemy.