Saturday, July 25, 2015
Being Humble Quotations And Sayings
Collection Of Humbleness Quotes (12 Quotes)
- Gordon B.
2. Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
- Camille Pissarro
3. A true man of honor feels humbled when he cannot help humbling others.
- Robert E Lee
4. Humbleness, forgiveness, clarity and love are the dynamics of freedom. They are the foundations of authentic power.
- Gary Zukav
5. Being humble is much more important than being wise! because God doesn't need a proud mouth that speaks much, but a kind heart that listens.
6. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.
7. Being humble and sweet is the hardest thing you can do.
- Jemima Kirke
8. Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.
- Sahrukh Khan
9. If you feel deserve to judge the arrogant, it's a sign that you're so far of humbleness.
- Toba Beta
10. Being humble instead of aggressive in a situation, does give you peace in your mind after the incident.
- Glen R.
11. In a humble state, you learn better. I can't find anything else very exciting about humility, but at least there's that.
- John Dooner
12. A person can achieve everything by being simple and humble.
- Rig Veda