Monday, July 13, 2015
Blood Quotes And Sayings
Popular Quotations On Blood (11 Quotes)
1. Blood relatives often have nothing to do with family, and similarly, family is about who you choose to make your life with.
- Oliver Hudson
2. The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr.
3. Peace, above all things, is to be desired, but blood most sometimes be spilled to obtain it on equable and lasting terms.
- Andrew Jackson
4. Ideas grow quickly when watered with the blood of martyrs.
- Gluseppe Mazzini
5. Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
- Mark Overby
6. An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of friendship.
- Spanish Saying
7. Blood may be thicker than water, but in many cases, water may be healthier.
- Michelle Parsons
8. Exaggeration is a blood relation to falsehood and nearly as blamable.
- Hosea Ballou
9. It's a party that we have protected with our blood and our souls and we will continue to do so.
- Alaa Sanakra
10. No stronger allies no greater friends no bigger fighters of honor could a king behould then these assembled afore me mine brothers mine blood.
- J.R Ward
11. The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church.