Thursday, July 30, 2015
Caring Quotes And Sayings
Most Popular Quotations About Caring (11 Quotes)
- Anthony J. D'Angelo
2. Caring for someone is easy, but to make someone care for you is difficult. So, never lose the one who really cares for you.
3. Letting go doesn't mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to..
- Mandy Hale
4. I stopped caring so much about what people might think if I sung about love and humanity.
- Wayne Coyne
5. I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival.
- Audre Lorde
6. Life has taught me that respect, caring and love must be shared, for its only through sharing that friendhsips are born.
- Donna A. Favors
7. By not caring too much about what people think, I'm able to think myself and propagate ideas which are very often unpopular. And I succeed.
- Albert Ellis
8. The right mixture of caring and not caring- I suppose that's what love is.
- James Hilton
9. Happiness is a having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- George Burns
10. One person caring about another represents life's greatest value.
- Jim Rohn
11. Bear one another's burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ.