Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Famous Quotations About Lying And Lie

Collection Of Lies Quotes And Sayings (14 Quotations)

lying quotes1. If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.
- Virginia Woolf

2. He who permits himself to lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual.
- Thomas Jefferson

3. Not telling the truth is the quickest way to turn yourself into a stranger.
- Mark W. Perrott

4. People only tell lies when the truth is disagreeable to them, or frightens them, or to cover sin.
- Anne Perry

5. A lie may take care of present, but it has no future.
- Unknown

6. I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.
- S.E Hinton

7. I am not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

8. A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
- Charles Spurgoen

9. For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.
- Bo Bennett

10. The cruelest lies are often told in silence.
- Robert Louis Stevenson

11. Who lies for you will lie against you.
- Proverb

12. Telling lies is a fault in a boy, an art in a lover, an accomplishment in a bachelor, and second-nature in a married man.
- Helen Rowland

13. Lying increases the creative faculties, expands the ego, and lessens the frictions of social contacts.
- Clare Booth

14. A lie leads a man from a grove into a jungle.
- Marcelene Cox

0 comments:

Post a Comment