Sunday, July 26, 2015
Income Tax Quotes And Sayings
Collection Of Notable Quotations About Income Tax
- Thomas Dewar
2. Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today.
- Herman Wouk
3. I am thankful for the taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed.
- Nancie J. Carmody
4. Today, it takes more brains and effort to make out the income tax form that it does to make the income.
- Alfred E. Neuman
5. The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
- Albert Einstein
6. Income tax time is when you test your powers of deduction.
- Shelby Friedman
7. The income tax has made liars out of more Americans than Golf.
- Will Rogers
8. Higher income taxes are a razor guillotine poised to descend on the bare neck of prosperity.
- Thomas H. Kean
9. China has no income tax, no unemployment and not a single soldier outside its borders.
- Zhou Enlai
10. A person does not know how much he has to be thankful for until he has to pay taxes on it.
11. Some taxpayers close their eyes, some stop their ears, some shut their mouths, but all pay through the nose.
- Evan Esar