Sunday, July 26, 2015
Lawyers Quotations And Sayings
Famous Quotes About Lawyers (12 Quotations)
1. Lawyers have to be make a living, and can only do so by inducing people to believe that a straight line is crooked.
- Alfred Nobel
2. A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns.
- Mario Puzo
- Jeremy Benthan
4. The only difference between doctors and lawyers is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you, too.
- Anton Chekhov
5. A good lawyer know the law; a great lawyer knows the judge....
6. The power of the lawyer is in the uncertainty of the law.
- Jeremy Bentham
7. Trials for lawyers are like bills. It seems that you finish paying one, and feel that feeling of relief, then it's time to pay it again.
- Kenneth Eade
8. He is no lawyer who cannot take two sides.
- Charles lamb
9. Lawyers are just like physicians; what one says, the other contradicts.
- Sholom Aleichem
10. Any society that needs disclaimers has too many lawyers.
- Erik Pepke
11. Everyone ought to take every opportunity to blast lawyers.
- Marlin Fitzwater
12. Lawyers are like rhinoceroses; thick skin, short sighted, and always ready to charge.
- David Mellor