Friday, July 24, 2015
Quotations And Sayings About Manners
Collection Of Famous Manners Quotes (16 Quotations)
- Rita Mae Brown
2. Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot.
- Clarence Thomas
3. Manners cost you nothing but ignorance will cost you everything.
- Ryan Swain
4. Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use.
- Emily Post
5. Good manners are a combination of intelligence, education, taste and style mixed together so that you don't need any of those things.
- P.J O'Rourke
6. It is a mistake that there is no bath that will cure people's manners, But drowning would help.
- Mark Twain
7. Kindness does not show good manners, it shows that your humane.
- Mathias Rueda
8. Good manners are made up of petty sacrifices.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners.
- Laurence Sterne
10. To the real artist in humanity, what are called bad manners are often the most picturesque and significant of all.
- Walt Whitman
11. A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait.
- Johann Von Goethe
12. Good manners and soft words have brought many a difficult thing to pass.
- John Vanbrugh
13. Good manners is the art of making those people easy with whom we converse. Whoever makes the fewest people uneasy is the best bred in the room.
- Jonathan Swift
14. Manners are not idle, but the fruit of loyal and of noble mind.
- Alfred Lord Tennyson
15. A man's own manner and character is what most becomes him.
16. Manners easily and rapidly mature into morals.
- Horace Mann