Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Famous Quotes And Sayings About Appreciation
Collection Of Great Quotations On Appreciation
- H. Jackson Brown
2. The greatest humiliation in life, is to work hard on something from which you expect a great appreciation and then fail to get it.
- E.W. Howe
3. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belongs to us as well.
4. Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
- Margaret Cousins
5. We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
- Friedrich Koenig
6. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
- Dalai Lama
7. I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot gave than to have things I am not able to appreciate.
- Elbert Hubbart
8. Be verbal in acknowledging your appreciation.
- Catherine Pulsifer
9. Appreciation, not possession, makes a things ours.
- Marty Rubin
10. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.
- John F. Kennedy
11. Gives thanks for a little and you will find a lot.