Saturday, July 11, 2015
Quotes And Sayings About Birds
Wonderful Quotations On birds (16 Quotes)
1. Birds sing after a storm; Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them ?
- Rose Kennedy
2. In order to see birds it is necessary to become a part of the silence.
- Robert Lynd
3. You can't fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren.
- William Henry
4. A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
- Ancient Chinese Proverb
5. I am no bird, and no net ensnares me, I am a free human being with an independent will.
- Charlotte Bronte
6. I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question.
- Harun Yahya
7. Birds are born to have wings; wings are symbols of freedom.
- Nancy Yi Fan
8. Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
- Salvador Dali
9. It's a pity we don't whistle at one another, like birds. Words are misleading.
- Halldor Laxness
10. Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.
- Rabindra Nath Tagore
11. The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.
- J.M Barrie
12. I value my garden more for being full of blackbirds than of cherries, and very frankly give them fruit for their songs.
- Joseph Addison
13. How helpless we are, like netted birds, when we are caught by desire !
- Belva Plain
14. God loved the birds and invented the trees, men loved the birds and invented cages.
15. Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come.
16. Never look for birds of this year in nests of the last.