Monday, July 27, 2015
Wise Quotes And Sayings About Compassion
Collection Of Great Quotations On Compassion
- Dalai Lama
2. Compassion is the basis of morality.
- Arthur Schopenhauer
3. Compassion is the keen awareness of the interdependence of all things.
- Thomas Merton
4. Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.
- Albert Schweitzer
5. I would like my life to be a statement of love and compassion - and where it isn't, that's where my work lies.
- Ram Dass
6. Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation.
- Henry Ward
7. In compassion, when we feel with the other, we dethrone ourselves from the center of our world and we put another person there.
- Karen Armstrong
8. Compassion is not weakness, and concern for the unfortunate is not socialism.
- Hubert H.
9. Fear grows out of the things we think; it lives in our minds. Compassion grow out of the things we are, and lives in our hearts.
- Barbara Garrison
10. Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
11. Embrace love and compassion with all your spirit. Understand that they never hurt or offend, they just heal and empower.
- Steve Maraboli
12. Make no judgements where you have no compassion.
- Anne McCaffrey
13. Few things are so deadly as a misguided sense of compassion.
- Chuck Colson
14. When our communication supports compassionate giving and receiving, happiness replaces violence and grieving.
- Marshall Rosenberg