Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Quotes And Sayings About Mood
Famous Quotations On Mood (8 Quotes)
- Toba Beta
2. There are good and bad times, but our mood changes more often than our fortune.
- Thomas Carlyle
3. Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.
- Bill Waterson
4. Don't mix bad words with your bad mood. You'll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you'll never get the opportunity to replace the words you speak.
5. Color creates, enhances, changes, reveals and establishes the mood of the painting.
- Kiff Holland
6. In a mood of faith and hope my work goes on. A ream of fresh paper lies on my desk waiting for the next book. I am a writer and I take up my pen to write.
- Pearl S. Buck
7. The best drug for your health is your good mood.
8. Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
- C.S Lewis