Sunday, July 12, 2015
Wise Quotes And Sayings About Obedience
Notable Quotations On Obedience (16 Quotes)
- Robert E. Lee
2. Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
- Henry David Thoreau
3. One act of obedience is better than one hundred sermons.
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer
4. Obedience is an act of faith; disobedience is the result of unbelief.
- Edwin Louis Cole
5. I go of my free choice, with the blessing of obedience.
- Mother Teresa
6. Of all the lessons we learn from the life of the Savior, none is more clear and powerful than the lesson of obedience.
- Robert D. Hales
7. What we call 'Morals' is simply blind obedience to words of command.
- Havelock Ellis
8. Justice is the insurance which we have on our lives and property. Obedience is the premium which we pay for it.
- William Penn
9. Morality is doing what's right regardless of what you're told. Obedience is doing what told regardless of what is right.
- H.L Mencken
10. Obedience of the law is demanded; not asked as a favor.
- Theodore Roosevelt
11. Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love.
12. Obedience without faith is possible, but not faith without obedience.
13. Strength was the virtue of paganism, obedience is the virtue of Christianity.
- David Hare
14. No principle is so noble, as there is none more holy, than that of a true obedience.
- Henry Giles
15. True leaders walk in obedience and fulfill the work of the Father to reach the world.
- Ron Blue
16. Charms by accepting, by submitting sways, yet has her humor must when she obeys.