Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Quotes And Sayings On Charm
Collection Of Best Charm Quotations (14 Quotes)
- Henry Van Dyke
2. Charm is the ability to insult people without offending them; nerdiness the reverse.
- Nassim Nicholas
3. Charm is the quality in others, that makes us more satisfied with ourselves.
- Henri-Frederic Amiel
4. Charm is the ability to make someone else think that both of you are pretty wonderful.
- Kathleen Winsor
5. You know what charm is: A way of getting the answer 'Yes' without having asked any clear question.
- Albert Camus
6. Modesty is the gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it.
- Oliver Herford
7. Charm is a kind of margin to the human personality.
- Pius Ojara
8. There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
- Martin Luther
9. Charm is a glow within a woman that casts a most becoming light on others.
- John Mason
10. Faces that have charmed us the most escape us the soonest.
- Walter Scott
11. The secret of language is the secret of sympathy and its full charm is possible only to the gentle.
- John Ruskin
12. A man of such obvious and exemplary charm must be a liar.
- Anita Brookner
13. Things forbidden have a secret charm.
- Publius Cornelius
14. There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
- Jane Austin