Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Quotes And Sayings On Propaganda
Collection Of Quotations About Propaganda (10 Quotes)
2. Propaganda is as powerful as heroin; it surreptitiously dissolves all capacity to think.
- Gil Courtemanche
3. Propaganda is a monologue that is not looking for an answer, but an echo.
- W.H Auden
4. Propaganda is to a democracy what violence is to a dictatorship.
- William Blum
5. The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human.
- Aldous Huxley
6. We have made the Reich by propaganda.
- Joseph Goebbels
7. To swallow and follow, whether old doctrine or new propaganda , is a weakness still dominating the human mind.
- Charlotte Perkins
8. It is the emergence of mass media which makes possible the use of propaganda techniques on a societal scale.
- Jacques Ellul
9. Propaganda is a soft weapon; hold it in your hands too long, and it will move about like a snake, and strike the other way.
- Jean Anouilh
10. All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
- Adolf Hitler