Sunday, July 26, 2015
Quotes And Sayings On Taxes
Popular Tax Quotations (15 Quotes)
- Richard M. Nixon
2. The avoidance of taxes is the only intellectual pursuit that still carries any reward.
- John Maynard
3. I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization.
- Oliver Wendell
4. Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary in legalized robbery.
- Calvin Coolidge
5. Taxes, after all, are dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. Lower taxes, less government spending on domestic programs and fewer regulations mean a better economy for everybody.
- Larry Elder
7. Taxation is a price which civilized communities pay for the opportunity of remaining civilized.
- Albert Bushbell Hart
8. The nation should have a tax system that looks like someone designed it on purpose.
- William Simon
9. Like mothers, taxes are often misunderstood, but seldom forgotten.
- Lord Bramwell
10. Taxes are simply contributions demanded of citizens as their share of the expenses of government.
- Paul Leroy
11. A fool and his money are soon parted. The rest of us wait for tax time.
12. There may be liberty and justice for all, but there are tax breaks only for some.
- Martin A. Sullivan
13. The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
- John Marshall
14. To tax and to please, no more than to love and to be wise, is not given to men.
- Edmund Burke
15. No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity.
- Rush Limbaugh