Friday, July 31, 2015
Sayings And Quotes About Trouble
Famous Trouble Quotations (15 Quotes)
- Thomas Paine
2. Man only likes to count his troubles; he doesn't calculate his happiness.
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky
3. Trouble is part of your life - if you don't share it, you don't give the person who ,loves you a chance to love you enough.
- K. Knight
4. The trouble with our times is that the future is not what is used to be.
- Paul Valery
5. The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
- Lily Tomlin
6. I've been getting in trouble my whole life and I really don't care what anybody thinks of what I do on stage as a comic.
- Andrew Dice Clay
7. Real friendship is shown in times of trouble; prosperity is full of friends.
8. But then, that was the trouble with relationships generally. They had their own temperature and there was no thermostat.
- Nick Hornby
9. The trouble with ignorance is that it picks up confidence as it goes along.
- Arnold Glasow
10. Genius is a supreme capacity for getting its possessors into trouble.
- Samuel Butler
11. Trouble is, in our own lives, we do a similar thing far too often and then wonder why things turn out wrong.
- Jill Devine
12. Borrow trouble for yourself, if that;s your nature, but don't lend it to your neighbours.
- Rudyard Kipling
13. It is wise for us to forget our troubles, there are always new ones to replace them.
- Brigham Young
14. The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
- Walt West
15. If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
- Frank A. Clark