Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Wise Sayings And Quotes On Sharing
Collection Of Best Sharing Quotes (12 Quotations)
- Brian Tracy
2. Receiving is good but giving is much better. Nevertheless, sharing is the best.
- Shahrizad Shafian
3. Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
- Norman Macewan
4. I love sharing my story. It's endlessly healing.
- Ben Vereen
5. Knowledge increases by sharing but not by saving.
- Kamari aka Lyrikal
6. Three keys to more abundant living: caring about others, daring for others, sharing with others.
- William Arthur Ward
7. A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.
- Denis Waitley
8. If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.
- Margaret Fuller
9. There is no joy in possession without sharing.
10. Share everything. Don't take things that aren't yours. Put things back where you found them.
- Robert Fulghum
11. If you haven't got any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
- Bob Hope
12. There is no delight in owning anything unshared.