Friday, July 24, 2015
Wise Quotations About Reward
Collection Of Best Reward Quotes And Sayings
1. Before the reward, there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.
- Ralph Ransom
2. The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.
- Jonas Salk
3. The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it.
- John Ruskin
4. Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
- Napoleon Hill
5. Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd have preferred to talk.
- Doug Larson
6. Do the very best you can, and then move on. Don't expect anything, because you never know where, or how your reward will come.Just know it will.
- Joan Marques
7. God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don't give up.
8. The end is not the reward; the path you take, the emotions that course through you as you grasp life - that is the reward.
- Jamie Magee
9. Let the motive be in the deed and not in the event. Be not one whose motive for action is the hope of reward.
10. Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
- Saint Augustine
11. The reward of great men is that, long after they have died, one is not quite sure that they are dead.
- Jules Renard
12. For blessings ever wait on virtuous deeds, and though late, a sure reward succeeds.
- William Congreve
13. Perhaps the reward of the spirit who tries is not the goal but the exercise.
- E.V. Cooke
14. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
15. And know that your wealth and your children are a temptation, and that Allah is He with whom there is a mighty reward.