Monday, July 27, 2015
Wise Quotes And Sayings On Tension
Collection Of Quotations About Tension (12 Quotes)
1. There is always tension between the possibilities we aspire to and our wounded memories and past mistakes.
- Sean Brady
2. Good stories are driven by conflict, tension, and high stakes.
- William Landay
3. Reading is the most special of therapies for ending a tension-filled day.
- Shanthi Gopalan
4. Failures do what is tension relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving.
- Alakh Aggarwal
5. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
6. Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry - all forms of fear - are caused caused by too much future, and not enough presence.
- Eckhart Tolle
7. Some tension is necessary for the soul to grow, and we can put that tension to good use. We can look for every opportunity to give and receive love, to appreciate nature, to heal our wounds, and the wounds of others, to forgive, and to serve.
- Joan Borysenko
8. Relaxation means realising all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one's being.
- Donald Curtis
9. The world is all gates, all opportunities, strings of tension waiting to be struck.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Maturity is achieved when a person accepts life as full of tension.
- Joshua L. Liebman
11. Tension, in the long run, is the more dangerous force than any feud known to man.
- Criss Jami
12. A warrior of the light..... never confuses tension with anxiety.
- Paulo Coelho