Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Personality Quotations And Sayings
Popular Quotes And Sayings On Personality
- Herbert Read
2. Personality begins where comparison ends.
- Karl Lagerfeld
3. What matters most in politics is personality. It's not issues; it's not image. It's who you are and what you represent.
- Frank Luntz
4. No, I feel like my personality probably influenced the character, more than the character influenced me.
- Sara Gilbert
5. Your brain is the organ of your personality, character, and intelligence and is heavily involved in making who you are.
- Daniel G. Amen
6. Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open.
- Elmer G. Letterman
7. It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.
8. I hold that a strongly marked personality can influence descendants for generations.
- Beatrix Potter
9. Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is.
- Mae West
10. Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own.
- Soren Kierkegaard
11. My personality stays within me wherever I am. My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
12. I am what is mine. Personality is the original personal property.
- Norman O. Brown
13. The quality of an individual is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.
- Ray Kroc
14. Hard conditions of life are indispensable to bringing out the best in human personality.
- Alexis Carrel
15. Serious development of the personality begins at the closet door.
- William James