Saturday, August 1, 2015
Sayings And Quotations About Joy
Collection Of Famous Joy Quotes (15 Quotations)
1. Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
- Greg Anderson
2. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
- Thich Nhat Hanh
3. Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.
- Marianne Williamson
4. Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
- Mother Teresa
5. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow.
- Helen Keller
6. There is no hope of joy except in human relations.
- Antoine De
7. Pleasure is derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within.
- Eckhart Tolle
8. Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
- Joseph Campbell
9. Half the joy of life is in little things taken on the run... but let us keep our hearts young and our eyes open that nothing worth our while shall escape us.
- Voctor Cherbuliez
10. He who binds to himself a joy does the winged life destroy; but he who kisses the joy as it flies lives in eternity's sun rise.
- William Blake
11. Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy.
- Sarah Ban
12. We can do nothing well without joy, and a good conscience which is the ground of joy.
13. Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
14. This is the best kind of voyeurism, hearing joy from your neighbors.
- Chuck Sigars
15. With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony, and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things.
- William Wordsworth