Thursday, September 24, 2015
Quotes And Sayings On Hostility
Famous Hostility Quotations (10 Quotes)
1. He who dreads hostility too much is unfit to rule.
2. Nothing is more curious than the almost savage hostility that humor excites in those who lack it.
- George Saintsbury
3. A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world.
- Ken Keyes
4. Honesty without compassion and understanding is not honesty, but subtle hostility
- Rose N.
5. Powerful women always interpret hostility as unrequited love.
- Tina Brown
6. If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.
- Henry Wadsworth
7. Ideas that require people to reorganize their picture of the world provoke hostility.
- James Gleick
8. Winning gives birth to hostility. Losing, one lies in pain. The calmed lie down with ease, having winning and losing aside.
- Lord Buddha
9. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility, and murder.
- Werner Herzog
10. I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
- Thomas Jerrerson