Monday, November 23, 2015
Parenthood Quotes And Sayings
Inspiring Quotations About Parenthood
1. Your children will become who you are; so be who you want them to be.
2. To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.
- Barbara Johnson
3. Parenthood remains the greatest single preserve of the amateur.
- Alvin Toffler
4. Parenthood: It's about guiding the next generation, and forgiving the last.
- Peter Krause
5. Cloning looks like a degrading of parenthood and a perversion of the right relation between parents and children.
- Leon Kass
6. The best kind of parent you can be is to lead by example.
- Drew Barrymore
7. Parenthood involves massive sacrifice: money, attention, time and emotional energy.
- Jonathan Sacks
8. Parents are teachers, guides, leaders, protectors and providers for their children.
- Iyanla Vanzant
9. Parenthood is not an object of appetite or even desire. It is an object of will. There is no appetite from parenthood; there is only a purpose or intention of parenthood.
- Robin G.
10. There are times when parenthood seems nothing more than feeding the hand that bites you.
- Peter De Vries
11. You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once.
- Ancient Proverb
12. Parenthood: That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.
- Marcelene Cox
13. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
- Anne Frank
14. Be nice to your children, for they will choose your rest home.
- Phyllis Diller
15. The trouble with the family is that children grow out of childhood, but parents never grow out of parenthood.
- Evan Esar
16. Parenting should always come from a place of unconditional loving.
- Fiona Dimas-Herd
17. A father's goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother's goodness deeper than the sea.