Monday, November 23, 2015
Quotes And Sayings On Rejection
Notable Quotations About Rejection(12 Quotes)
- Bo Bennett
2. Often, out of our greatest rejection comes our greatest direction.
- Joel Osteen
3. Rejection is the sand in the oyster, the irritant that ultimately produces a pearl.
- Burke Wilkinson
4. I am good at walking away. Rejection teaches you how to reject.
- Jeanette Winterson
5. If you live for people's acceptance, you'll die from their rejection.
6. We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection and dream of perfection .
- Ziad K.
7. I take rejection as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat.
- Sylvester Stallone
8. The rejection of any source of evidence is always treason to that ultimate rationalism which urges forward science and philosophy alike.
- Alfred North
9. I think with any sort of rejection, you're angry that you weren't enough for that person.
- Jennie Garth
10. You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance.
- Ray Bradbury
11. It hurts so bad to be ignored or rejected by that only person who means the world to you.
- Lee Atuo
12. An objection is not a rejection; it is simply a request for more information.